Win a Trip to Amelia Island and Jacksonville, Florida.
Grand Prize Includes: a round-trip coach class air transportation for two (2) from Houston to Jacksonville, FL departing Houston on October 20, 2018; returning on October 23, 2018, four (4) day mid-size rental car, three (3) nights double occupancy accommodations at Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island checking in on Saturday, October 20, 2018 and checking out on Tuesday, October 23, 2018, two (2) tickets to the Houston vs Jacksonville game at TIAA Bank Field on October 21, 2018 including one (1) game-day parking pass, one (1) round of golf for two (2) at Amelia National Golf & Country Club all from Florida’s First Coast of Golf.
QUALIFY TO WIN
SEPTEMBER 3RD – OCTOBER 5TH
Each Friday we’ll giveaway one prize per hour 7a – 7p
12 prizes each Friday. These prizes could vary from week to week and could include but are not limited to tickets to sporting events, concerts, festivals, fairs, social engagements, parties, etc., video games, DVDs, apparel, gift cards, etc.….
ALL ON AIR WINNERS WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING.
For each On-Site Local Live Broadcast sold to a third-party sponsor one qualifier winner will be chosen each broadcast hour of the onsite live broadcast. For example: The Blitz broadcasts live between the hours of 4pm and 7pm for a total of three (3) broadcast hours; therefore, a total of three (3) qualifying winners would be chosen at that on-site live broadcast. The total number of on-site live broadcast qualifiers is TBD by the number of live broadcast hours sold to third party sponsors.
ALL ON-SITE WINNERS WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
ONE Grand Prize winner will be chosen from all qualifying entries, on Monday, October 8, 2018 at approximately 4:30pm. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone. If the Grand Prize Winner is unable to be contacted or does not respond to any attempts of the Station to contact such person in 48 hours; they will forfeit their prize and an alternate winner will be chosen.
Sponsors: VISITFLORIDA, Florida’s First Coast of Golf,
VISIT FLORIDA – www.VISITFLORIDA.com
Florida’s First Coast of Golf– www.florida-golf.org
Amelia Island – www.ameliaisland.com/golf
Visit Jacksonville – www.visitjacksonville.com/things-to-do/sports/golf/
Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island – http://www.florida-golf.org/lodging/hampton-inn-suitesamelia-island
Amelia National Golf & Country Club – http://www.florida-golf.org/courses/amelia-national-golfcountry-club
FLORIDA FOOTBALL FRIDAYS
Official Contest Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station KFNC FM, owned and operated by Gow Media LLC (collectively, the “Stations”),5353 W. Alabama, Suite 415, Houston, TX 77056, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the Journey to Jacksonville Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age 21 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of the Station, Gow Media., its affiliates, participating sponsors, other radio stations, television stations and print advertising companies serving the metro area, and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
- An individual may win an on-going contest only once per one-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
- The contest will begin on Monday, September 3, 2018 and will run through Friday, October 5, 2018 (the “Contest Period”).
- Explain all of the ways to enter and/or participate in the contest (e.g., entry forms, call in, online, etc.)
- On-Air: Each Friday during the Contest Period KFNC- ESPN 97.5FM will give away a prize one time per hour during the hours of 7:00am CT and 7:00pm CT , Monday, October 2, 2017 through Friday, November 24, 2017 that has been designated by Gow Media Promotions Department as a qualifying prize which could be but is not limited to tickets to sporting events, concerts, festivals, fairs, social engagements, parties, etc., video games, DVDs, apparel, gift cards,
- On-site: For each On-Site Local Live Broadcast sold to a third-party sponsor one qualifier winner will be chosen each broadcast hour of the onsite live broadcast. For example: The Blitz broadcasts live between the hours of 4pm and 7pm for a total of three (3) broadcast hours; therefore, a total of three (3) qualifying winners would be chosen at that on-site live broadcast. The total number of on-site live broadcast qualifiers is TBD by the number of live broadcast hours sold to third party sponsors.
- All qualifying entries for the grand prize drawing must be received by 7:00pm, Friday, October 5, 2018. Late, incomplete or illegible entries will be disregarded.
Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.
- On Monday, October 8, 2018 at approximately 4:30pm CT, one entrant will be selected as potential grand prize winner. The grand prize winner will be selected in a random drawing of qualifying winner entries. If it is determined that the candidate is not eligible to receive the grand prize, in the Station’s sole judgment and discretion, another candidate will be selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at the Station’s sole discretion.
- One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The grand prize package is a trip for two to Jacksonville, Fl. Which includes: a round-trip coach class air transportation for two (2) from Houston to Jacksonville, FL departing Houston on October 20, 2018; returning on October 23, 2018, four (4) day mid-size rental car, three (3) nights double occupancy accommodations at Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island checking in on Saturday, October 20, 2018 and checking out on Tuesday, October 23,2018 , two (2) tickets to the Houston vs Jacksonville game at TIAA Bank Field on October 21, 2018 including one (1) game-day parking pass, one (1) round of golf for two (2) at Amelia National Golf & Country Club all from Florida’s First Coast of Golf. Total grand prize package is valued at $ 2,180.
Prize(s) are non-transferable, cannot be sold or gifted, may not be redeemed for cash, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Extensions to expiration dates will not be granted. Prize packages do not include travel to the departure airport or to the hotel (except as specifically included), meals (except as specifically included), incidentals, tips, telephone calls, airline baggage fees, or any other personal expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Airline and schedule are at the sole discretion of VISIT FLORIDA. Non-stop service may not be offered. Prize winner must be one of the passengers booked in the travel party. Winner and guest(s) must have all necessary photo identification and/or travel documents required for travel.
- All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- Odds of winning depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received and listeners participating at any given time.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged or sold. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize.
- The Station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
- All entrants and winners agree that the Station, Gow Media., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the use or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at the Station at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back the Station to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
- Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Station, Gow Media., its affiliates, members, directors, officers, and employees from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the prize.
- All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the Station to be used, disposed of or destroyed in their sole discretion. The Station is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Station’s website.
- All entrants and winners agree to give the Station, its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish my name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner’s voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Station deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to save harmless the Station, its parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims they may have against the Station in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that the Station owns or will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to the Station.
- By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to receive email communications from the Station regarding Station events and contests. Any participant that opts-out of these mailings will also remove themselves from the contest. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Station may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Station personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Station will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Station’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Station, the Station reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Station deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Station are final. The Station may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the contest and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the contest or any participant’s failure to win the contest or receive the prize, and to release Gow Media, the Stations, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
- The Station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- The Station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
- A winners list may be obtained after Monday, December 3, 2018, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:
ATTN: Michelle MacDonald
5353 W. Alabama, Suite 415
Houston, TX 77056
- Participating Sponsors:
2540 W. Executive Center Circle,
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
FLORIDA’S FIRST COAST OF GOLF
c/o Hidden Hills Golf Club
4300 Marsh Landing #102
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Amelia National Golf & Country Club
95211 Clubhouse Rd,
Fernandina Beach, FL 320341201